January release of Phalanger 3.0
introduces new features, optimizations and fixes:
- New features:
- zend.ze1_compatibility_mode option not supported anymore (only FALSE allowed).
- Phalanger Tools has HTML syntax highlighting!
- Still works on Mono (2.10.8+).
- Operators and arithmetic operations optimized.
- Method calling compile time optimization.
- and others
For the full list of changes, see http://phalanger.codeplex.com/SourceControl/list/changesets.To enhance performance of your Phalanger powered application, make use of managed extensions, especially MySQL Managed Extension.For other information, please visit support page
- Debugging works properly when scripts are being modified during the session.