Welcome to Phalanger v2.0
We are in the process of releasing Beta 2 of Phalanger v2.0 - The PHP Language Compiler for the .NET Framework. We've made many improvements and fixed a number of bugs since Beta 1. The major feature of Beta 2 is the possibility to integrate Phalanger with Visual Studio 2005. The integration package will be available very soon!
Call for Participation
Are you interested in the project and would like to contribute? Do not hesitate to contact us.
We are seeking for skilled and passionate people who would like to improve Phalanger in any way. There is a plenty of opportunities for participation including the following:
- Test your favourite PHP applications with Phalanger; if not working as expected find out why - the minimal piece of PHP code which fails with Phalanger (requires knowledge of PHP).
- Develop a managed extension for Phalanger so that it can replace the native one (requires knowledge of C# and the extension).
- Participate on development of Extension Manager for PHP5 extensions (requires knowledge of C++/CLI and advanced programming techniques including .NET Remoting).
- Improve Phalanger Web Manager - the WinForms application that enables easy creation and configuration of Phalanger web applications. The tool is currently available only in source code repository; it's not distributed in releases yet (requires knowledge of C#, XML and Active Directory)
- Tutorials. Write short tutorials on how to use Phalanger, how to configure applications, how to use new features of PHP/CLR, etc.
- Contribute to the discussion on PHP/CLR. Do you like the PHP language extensions for CLR? What can be done better? Have you some interesting ideas? Do not hesitate to share them with us!
- Suggest any other improvement that you think could improve Phalanger.
The previous version is available on http://php-compiler.net
. This server is also running phpBB Forum on Phalanger version 1.0.